Not sure what jobs might suit you? A career quiz could help you decide what path to take!
A career quiz usually asks you questions about your interests, values and preferences. Some quizzes then give you a list of jobs that might suit you.
There are many tests to choose from, including:
- Online career quizzes - use your answers to match you to jobs that might suit you.
- These quizzes are short and aim to open your mind to new career possibilities.
- Some career quizzes give you a summary of your answers at the end. You can use the results to describe yourself (your strengths, interests and values) to employers in your applications and at interviews.
- Psychometric tests - measure how well you will suit a particular role. They test whether your personality and strengths match the traits needed in the job. Employers sometimes ask job seekers to complete a psychometric test as part of their recruitment process.
- Aptitude quizzes - can help you figure out if you have the literacy and numeracy skills required for a role.
Need more help?
If you are:
- at school - talk to your career advisor
- in further education - connect with your career hub/centre
- a job seeker registered with jobactive speak to your employment consultant.