Not sure what jobs might suit you? A career quiz could help you decide what employment path to take!
A career quiz usually means answering questions about your interests, values and preferences. Some quizzes then give you a list of jobs that might suit you.
There are many tests to choose from, including:
- Online career quizzes use your answers to match you to jobs that might suit you.
- These quizzes are short and aim to open your mind to new career possibilities.
- Some career quizzes give you a summary of your answers at the end. You can use the results to describe yourself (e.g your strengths, interests and values) in your applications and at interviews.
- Psychometric tests measure how well you will suit a particular role. They test whether your personality and strengths match those needed in the job. Employers sometimes ask job seekers to complete a psychometric test as part of their recruitment process.
Need more help?
If you are:
- at school - talk to your career advisor
- in further education - connect with your career hub/centre
- a job seeker registered with jobactive speak to your employment consultant.
These tools can help you:
…Or you can browse Job Jumpstart for other ideas and suggestions of what to do next.