Are you looking for work, or aged 17-24 or leaving school? JobTrainer could be your opportunity to study free or low-fee courses to help you learn skills for jobs in demand.
Jobs in demand
The Australian Government is funding a range of accredited diplomas, certificates and short courses in areas where there are many job opportunities like health, aged and disability care, IT and trades.
The courses on offer vary in each state, depending on the extent of job opportunities that are available.
How do I access JobTrainer?
2. Check if you are eligible for JobTrainer.
3. Search for course information by occupation (job), course or by training provider by clicking on the yellow buttons.
4. The course information available includes:
- name and the type of qualification
- how long it can take to complete the course
- cost – if any
- which training providers deliver the course